The Perfect Location
The Hawaii Convention Center fronts Kalakaua Avenue, the boulevard anchoring Honolulu’s shopping, dining and entertainment scene. It’s adjacent to Waikiki, Oahu’s iconic resort area with 30,000 hotel rooms and a divine, crescent-shaped beach. In the other direction is the capital city’s downtown area and some of Hawaii's top attractions. The Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (HNL) is a mere eight-mile drive.
Additionally, Hawaii's diverse economy creates a rich meetings ecosystem for organizations across many industries. While tourism and related services are top-of-mind among Hawaii's leading business sectors, the islands are also recognized for important work in high-tech fields, including volcanology, biology, ocean sciences, geology and green technology, has a strong defense sector and is an important manufacturer and exporter in cotton-based products, raw sugar and molasses, pineapple and other agricultural products.
Space & Form
Designed by world-renowned architects Wimberly Allison Tong & Goo and LMN, this luminous structure shines like a gem tucked into its tropical setting, blending state-of-the-art technology with authentic island ambiance as a monument to the cultural diversity and legendary spirit of aloha that inspires attendees to see the world in a new light.
The Hawaii Convention Center can host a wide variety of events with its diverse roster of rooms and event venues:
- 200,000-square-foot Kamehameha Exhibit Hall and 35,000-square foot Kalakaua Ballroom, both divisible into thirds
- 35,000-square-foot registration lobby
- 47 meeting rooms, many with shaded lanai (verandas) or direct courtyard access
- Two tiered-seating theaters for up to 329 and 467 people
- A 2.5-acre rooftop events garden, accommodating 1,000-person banquets or 2,500-person receptions overlooking the city.
View Interactive Map here: http://map.concept3d.com/?id=1107#!
For more information, visit www.hawaiiconvention.com